Adding epoxy adds a layer of protection to your lapel pin design and makes them smooth to the touch, similar to our hard enamel pin style. Years of service pins can be added to any design and can be engraved on the back as well.
These metal pins are known as embossed pins because of the raised and lower areas of the surface. Made using enamel that can be made in any color. Color is added to a pin using a syringe filled with enamel and then baked at 360 degrees in an oven to cure the soft enamel.
1. What kind of back attachments do we offer？
- Butterfly Clutch ( Standard )
- Rubber Clutches
- Deluxe Clutches
- Magnet Backs
- Safety Pin Backs
- Screw Backs
- We have additional attachment options.
- Non-profit and volunteer organizations
- Collectors and enthusiasts
- State and national parks
- Theme parks, zoos, aquariums and museums
- Exhibition and conference attendees
- Police and fire departments
- Military divisions
- Universities and schools
- Membership, political and religious groups
- Associations and organizations
- Sporting and athletic clubs.
- Individually Bagged ( Standard )
- Plastic Gift Boxes
- Velveteen Boxes
- Printed Insert Cards ( We will attach your pin to a card )